Gone are the days when I would be starving for lunch and drive to our local cinema to get a medium-sized buttered popcorn. ”No movie ticket today, just popcorn,” I’d say to the familiar ticket takers. They started to recognize me when I walked in since I was there so often. Shameful, I know.
Now after five months of changing my migraine medications and dieting with Lawyerboy’s wedding as a goal date, I’ve lost some weight! Yipee, but I’m starving, I tell you. Starving. I have been eating two Weight Watchers meals a day along with lots of decaf coffee.
After Lawyerboy’s wedding in seven weeks, these are the things I’ve been craving and missing and am going to eat first:
1) Frosting out of the can, vanilla. I wish they made butterscotch flavor.
2) Movie popcorn, a trough of it, and when the first layer of butter is gone, I’m going to get another layer
3) Those Girl Scout cookies still sitting in my pantry
4) Any type of potatoes: french fries, chips, mashed, roasted
5) Pizza with fresh mozzerella
Don’t those pics look so good? Well, use your imagination with the trough.